12.03.2006

Death to car rental men...

So I flew up to D.C. this week to check things out- and at 7:30am when I flew in i waited...and waited... for the shuttle to take me to the car rental place. When I get there this stupid man was completely patronizing and tried charging me more than double by sneakily adding things on. I asked why it was as much as it was when I had a print out stating it was only $30, not $90. He said "oh, that base pay, this rest". Riiiiight.
So, ends up he was charging me for insurance, which of course I did not need! He goes, oh are you sure, EVERYONE gets it. I said "sir, stop being patronizing, I told you no". He then comments "oh, you must drive very, very careful then, roads very dangerous". Oh, if was ok to punch people! My advice and plead to all- NEVER NEVER, WHATEVER YOU DO, NEVER RENT FROM DOLLAR.COM!!!!!!!!!! too bad i had to be a bit stropy because there was a VERY good looking guy there:). oh well, I was glad i got to tell the stupid old man off, and car rental places have now entered the same distaste level as telemarketers! :)

No comments: