So, what have a done new the past two weeks, lets see:
Went to a Catholic wedding during General Conference: Check
Met a random person on the Internet and started hanging out with them: Check
Forced to watch 24: Check
Stayed at a swanky hotel and jumped on the bed: Check
At above mentioned hotel ate at the Cheesecake Factory 2x in 1 week: Check
Went to a Catholic wedding during General Conference: Check
Met a random person on the Internet and started hanging out with them: Check
Forced to watch 24: Check
Stayed at a swanky hotel and jumped on the bed: Check
At above mentioned hotel ate at the Cheesecake Factory 2x in 1 week: Check
uh, yeah I think I've filled my quota! :) as for the stories so you don't freak out: a girl at my work was becoming Catholic so had to marry her husband again, thanks to Tivo I went and supported her than watched Sat. Morning conference that night! What did I learn from this experience? Why old people don't like going to mass 1) you can't hear the priest 2) you get up and down like 20x.
The Internet thing? This Scottish girl put out an email on our ward list serve needing some help, I emailed her back and we ended up hanging out a lot- she was crazy, funny and of course had an entertaining accent! she's gone now... sniff sniff. (she is also the one who made my roomies and I watch the TV show 24).
Hotel? One of my old mission comps was here for a Job interview and was staying in a very nice hotel- feather mattress pad and comforter on the bed (thus very fun to jump and flop on your back), flat screen tv etc. etc. So, basically I lived there with her for 3 days in which we discovered at the blessed Cheesecake Factory you can order your food, call them when you are there and they BRING IT OUT TO YOU!!! try the Vietnamese spring rolls...and the Coconut Chocolate cheesecake- mmmmh.
3 comments:
FUN!!!! What fun hotel did you stay at?
oh yum, the cheesecake factory sounds so good right now.
I really like 24 ive series 1 - 4 and am currnetly watching season 5, or is it season 6. (this is carly by the way)
Post a Comment