


1) Man U player, Harry Potter character...and a piece of IKEA furniture 2) same w/ Arianne as Mouse Trap character 3) Wade as Arab dude
First I have to say, I have not taken up smoking, my teeth are NOT yellow (disgusted looking at these photos! but whoever took the photos their camera was crap, just crap. Makes us all yellow, brown and gray. Not even primary colors for the love). ON TO THE STORY: Does anyone else know that song from Elementary school?... maybe not, but that is how I learned how to spell it nonetheless! So, for the second post for the night- (and last for a while folks) here are some photos of glorious Halloween. My plans were to be responsible and go to class, but by 4:30pm my resolution had changed and was swayed to parties. So, for about 30 min I went to an Agatha Christie reading of the Mouse Trap than to a party down the street.
I've realized, well always knew but can now more articulate,I don't like parties. You don't meet anyone new, and seriously what is the objective?! Make an entrance, get noticed, make the rounds in an ever increasingly stuffy, hot and crammed area... then leave. Why exactly??? (I'm more of a small group type i guess). But, in the life of singledom I do it. This party was no exception: i met no one new and had a hard time recognizing people I did know! But here is to the life of D.C. singledom! Cheers!
1) Posh and Becks 2) Ali G and Big Pimpin 3) Mouse Trap Characters



5 comments:
A-men, sista. AMEN!
Whatever, you loooooooove parties... Mel, I just let PB/chocolate cookies burn becuase your life is so interesting. The oven is about 6 feet away from my computer too.
You look so HOT! I miss you! Thanks again for comeing out for my wedding and for being a great friend. You are awesome! Hope you had fun on your trip! Can't wait to hear about it. Loves
you look good in that blonde wig
cammock, haa thanks but that is totally not me!!! :) we do have similar glasses though...
Post a Comment