As some of you know... last year I started a blog that was a "photo a day"... but I was traveling a ton, or sitting in my office all day, which made it hard to take cool photos and I just fell far behind!
So, I put it on hiatus until the beginning of 2009. Now, I've started it back up but with a twist. While I might not be able to take amazing photos every day for 365 days... I can think of something I'm grateful for, and take a photo of it. So here's to my attitude of gratitude blog.
*for the next year it will be linked on the left under My Blog Deux.
1 comment:
THats a good idea Mel a Gratitude Blog - loving it. Your photos in Europe look fabtab and I totally heart nerds. Saw Twilight - seriously fun and funny and good to see it on the big screen. Can't say it was truely amazing but its good enough. I heard they were casting Vanessa Hudgens of High School Musical Fame as Leah Clearwater in New Moon???
Post a Comment