So, when you say "go to Hell," is that a good thing or a bad thing? Whenever someone says the phrase "Hell on earth" or describe something as "absolute Hell", I have conflicting images in my mind. If I had to visualize Hell, how am I suppose to view it? Some say its full of fire and brimstone, depicting it with scorching hot rocks and an unbearable heat. But, if you talk to one of my multiple friends in Arizona or New Mexico, that's their daily life! They might even say they wouldn't want it any other way.
So, if you prefer warmth, is Hell a good thing? Do you smile when someone tells you to go to Hell, because you visualize being warm your whole life? Or, I wonder, for those that love the desert locale, when they picture Hell is it a barren, frozen tundra? Loads of water but none of it drinkable? A place where nothing seems to grow, not because it's intolerably hot but because it's intolerably cold? I'm curious...when you picture Hell, i.e. a situation or place of evil, misery, discord, or destruction, is it more...


3 comments:
Definitely Exhibit B. How much more miserable can it get? If I'm going to die... at least it will be warm.
when i tell someone to go to hell, really, i don't care where they go, as long as it makes them miserable.
my hell is cold, wet, gray, no sun
concrete all around
i wonder if i could trick him by saying...."hell to me would be green gardens and flowers. i'm deathly allergic".... and then i'd secretly be happy... Kinda like when we got in trouble at Girls Camp and got assigned latrine duty....We sang and laughed while we cleaned to make it seem like we didn't care....They got frustrated that we weren't miserable, and told us just to stop.... We were such angels :)
Post a Comment