8.04.2010

LeNsE: eXtEnSiOn Of YoUr EyE

You learn a lot about people when their mouth is shut, I think that's one reason I like people watching so much! Whether it's at a cafe, sitting at the car mechanics, public transportation (ooooh, public transport!) I always end up watching, laughing a little to myself and seeking out the good in people.

I think as a branch of this...recreational activity?.... I love taking photos of poeple. I don't have a super fancy camera. Well okay maybe it is nice, but I don't have good lenses or Photoshop to make them look fancy shmancy. Regardless, I love taking photos of people wherever I go. Here are some of my favs from Bali.

Pura Tanah Lot


Downtown Ubud


Markets in Ubud


Temple in Ubud


Not So Reverent Reflection


Rice Fields at Goa Goja


Waiting for Tourists (and Their Money)



Children at Besakih Temple


Tour of Besakih

No comments: