11.18.2010

OffiCe WiTh A ViEw

Sign me up for autumnal bliss! Earlier this week, when the weather was a bit warmer, I went on a walk to the library on my lunch break. As I crossed the street I decided to stop by my car and pick up my camera (which happened to be in my trunk for the nights activity) and take some photos of the amazing view around me... before it's lost in drearyland for the next four months.

As I wandered around, soaking in the absolutely stunning colors around me, I started thinking of that "seasons of life" concept, especially since my friend recently referred me to the Return of Saturn theory. Apparently this unsettled feeling, desire to move locales and job etc. etc. is not uncommon! Phew. Regardless of this tumultuous time, I've decided that if life really is like the seasons, I'm kind of excited. Who wouldn't want a life that gets more colorful, vibrant and full of variety as time goes on? I guess it also means it's worth suffering through that nasty humid in summer to get a more full fall, hey?



more fall photos to come, I hope the trees around the monument last until Saturday!

1 comment:

Julie Bradshaw said...

oh how I miss DC in the fall...