As a diabetic you see the world in sugar and carb. Of course, the filtering system can be broken down
further into good sugar (natural like from fruits) versus bad sugar (your dentist also hates it), complex carbohydrates (whole grains) vs run-of-the-enriched-flour mill
carbs, good fats (like nuts, avocados) vs bad fats (let me count the ways)... you get the picture. But just to reiterate a
little bit, here are a few bigger pictures to give you a glimpse into how I see the world of food:





5 comments:
After my gall bladder surgery.... girl I see things the SAME WAY. It stinks. But, it's a forced healthy lifestyle, right?? ;)
I concur with Amy (minus I haven't had gallbladder surgery.) You learn more than most of us, quite sad. I know you miss our Galaxy Bars btw. (yes, i recognized them and laughed that you picked that photo).
I know. You're way better at it than I am Amy... I'm taking tips from you!
You are hilarious!
I think naked celery is a free snack for anyone!!! I want to cry for you though... no one should have to say,"free snack"...
Post a Comment