Random sampling of the cutest kids on the planet, literally. Since high school I've had it in my mind that I want to adopt at least one child. I didn't care for it to be through LDS services or from central America--the usual U.S. M.Os. In fact, for some reason the location that always popped into my mind was India. Therefore, you can imagine how sad I was when I learned that India closed adoption to outside countries. You're allowed to sponsor a child but bringing them to you, integrating them into your family, making sure your money is actually making their life better? No can do.
Thus, going to India and seeing all of these adorable kids, I literally wanted to take them all home with me. Indian babies are in the top 3 on the cuteness level and I played with them every chance I got. Well, not to mention that random strangers would also just shove their baby in my arms and start taking photos. It was slightly unnerving at first, but as long as they had a diaper on then I was okay. I became fast friends with a little girl sitting in front of me at the Wagah Border after showing her the platypus face. I even had one little boy in the airport shyly hover around me and after an encouraging shove from his dad, he came up and very properly shook my hand saying, "hello, nice to meet you!" than ran away. As I said, adorable. I want to take them all home with me, maybe even kidnap if necessary.... yes it would be necessary and no I wouldn't really. But here is a random sampling of the kids I encountered and bothered to photograph whilst traveling around:

No comments:
Post a Comment