8.09.2011

fLoOsY TwOsEiS

Mt. Ida does the roaring 20s to say hello to the early 30s. In honor of the {Great} Shenanigan's birthday, we had a Great Gatsby party complete with 2o's music, costume, decor and food. Amidst the greatness, a few of us got a bit punch drunk (me especially, I didn't know it had sugar in it) and started having fun w/ DM's camera. I'm sharing some of my favs with--what I deem--appropriate captions.


Danielle: Reverent Child Extraordinaire


While Geoff and I go for shock-and-awh, D channels
her inner 20s Vampire.


Outside the frame of civilized society, Shandi
and I _____ (fill in the blank).


Don't mind my slurred expression,
I can dance just fine.


Dental check-up!


Too much Bourbon for the madame in the corner


'I'ont know yo storay"


What's in the corner? It freaked me out, until
I realized it was most likely my finger...
(Just had to point out anomaly out.)


Let me iiiiin!


D: "I'm trying to pay attention to you,
but Melinda is freaking me out a bit."


...I only steal real jewelry...




Other favs:



3 comments:

Miss Amy said...

Correct, you mouth is, and always was the biggest ;) Love the party idea! Fun! :)

M. said...

sad, but true... However, you're tiny so you don't count. :)

Baladas Mp3 said...


My sweet friend, very nice and interesting you site.
When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
From this Saturday August 13th I share new female singers U.S.
Ten romantic ballads in English.
I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
Albert.