While the Aussies in the group found the mound of Uggs rather amusing, Amy and I found the food menu absolutely fascinating. I mean, sure the hot dog deal was the same numerical value but cottage pie and jacket potatoes? So confused. Those should be italian sausages and churros! We didn't complain though, at least about the chocolate... and the cheap salmon, brussel spouts (99p!!!) and potatoes we bought for dinner.
12.27.2011
FrOm RoYaL hOuSe To WaReHouSe
Same, same but oh so gloriously different. Post Windsor Castle, Naye, Duncan, Amy, Hollie and I went to Costco to pick up dinner for the night as well as to see what luxury goodness we could get along the way. We wandered around the store somewhat bemused. In the isles where there should be sushi and crab meat sat haggas and black pudding (still squirming). These (un)savory items were in stark contrast to pallets of amazing chocolate.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment