12.28.2011

TiCk-ToCk, TiCk-ToCk



I'm having some time keeping deja vu. In 2006 Naye and I (along with our friend Sara) did a bit of backpacking in China as a post-graduation trip for me and an escape from reality for them. Among eating crickets, me getting into a yelling match with some shaaaady chinese drivers and hiking the Great Wall, we stumbled upon the 2008 Olympic count down. And of course we had to take photos a la two fingered point.

Fast forward to 2011 in London. After purchasing our Legal Blonde theater tickets for the night, I dragged Naye and Amy to the National Gallery for a quick break. Amidst our wanderings we found ourselves next to the Omega count down once again, but this time for the London 2012 Olympics. If this is a trend, I guess I know where my next trip is destined to be!

No comments: