The weekend of Halloween a few friends had a party themed "you're greatest nightmare. I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't gross me out, cost a load of money... that is, until I started thinking of what my worst nightmares were, what are yours?
1) being chased from behind
2) in general, anything sneak-attack grabbing my ankles (if that's in the dark, from behind, whatever)
3) getting stabbed in the eye
4) snakes
5) getting lost in the wilderness
6) my skirt getting tucked n my unmentionables and me not knowing (especially at work)
7) Missing a train in the middle of nowhere foreign country
8) Any parasite in my brain type movie
9) Airplane crash in the ocean
10) cockroaches
Of all of these, I went with #3. (and from many of my photos, it should have been a fav. movie theme!)
[gallery type="slideshow" ids="4754,4755,4757,4756,4758"]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment