I don't need cards (I don't like wasting paper) but this sampling of the many well-wishes I received on my Birthday are a reminder that even though people are busy, people across the globe care about me.
Angie Castillo McPherson "Hope you're enjoying a wonderful birthday weekend on the beach :) Miss you! Have a great day."
Nicole Herrera "MI'JA!!!!!!! Happy birthday, my dearest mi'ja!!! I miss you...I want to finally see you in person sometime. Cancun maybe?! Love you!! xoxo"
Joseph Dangerfield Peterson "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melinda! Seems like you are living the life in Puerto Rico. enjoy but come back and play!"
Geoff Openshaw posted on your timeline"Hey lady! I know you're gone, but I wish you a super wonderful birthday!"
Pamela Bressan posted on your timeline"i wish you a wonderful birthday, enjoy it and if you want, today you may just want "to be laTHy" :D lots of love to you!"
Naomi Lusch posted on your timeline"Happy Birthday! Catch some sunshine and have a relaxing day! Xoxo"Emily Kruszynski posted on your timeline"Happy birthday from across the pond Mel!! Love u xx"
Maria Gry Stenholm Paulsen posted on your timeline"Happy birthday Girl. Hope you have an fantastic Day and that someone gives you a ticket to uk for your birthday :-) xxx"
Heather Hancock posted on your timeline"Happy birfday,my little hobbit! I sure love ya!
"Naoko Matsumoto posted on your timeline"hey gorgeous! Happy HaPpy Birthday!!! Hope you feel LOVED on your Special day :) 143"
Kristen Stancombe posted on your timeline"Happy birthday to you. I won't forget it now that I have a little man who shares it with u. Have a great day."
Catarina Morais E Cruz posted on your timeline"Feliz aniversário! :)"
Misha Rahman-van Eeden posted on your timeline"Gefeliciteerd!"
Stefanie Panhuyzen Hasselbach posted on your timeline"Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Have a happy birthday beautiful!"
Carolina Álvarez posted on your timeline"Feliz Cumpleaños, super linda! Espero que tengas un día espectacular! Te envío miles de besossssss!"
Veronica Espinoza Vera posted on your timeline"Hi Melindita, happy birthday to youuuu! Ready for dancing? Que cumplas muchos mas..."
Chet wrote: "You sure know how to live it up....happy birthday dear Melinda."
Derek wrote: "Well happy birthday then, as it looks like youre spoiled, im not getting you anything"
Wesley Rasmussen commented on your photo. Wesley wrote: "I'd wish you a happy birthday, but it looks like thats pretty much a given. Enjoy!"
2.23.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment