12.30.2006

Be the Better Person

So on a "side" note I finally decided to drop out of the London Programme last night. I have been mulling it over for quite sometime- giving up a dream is hard, especially when the opportunity is golden. I wanted to throw up I was so sad ect ect I was just kneeling and praying and knew my excuses couldnt go on- too many negatives were piling up. Thinking that with the crap i've delt with since May- I need blessings! so at 2am I logged onto my computer, sent out and email and dropped out. While I know this is something that will take me a long time to get over, I'm just going to keep pushing ahead... I haven't felt so peaceful in months!(although still more to figure out, its a GOOD start)
This next year will be a unique one, so, here's to new beginnings- out with the old, make room for the new. (Minus I'm a loyal/sentimental peron so- all of you who read this: By having this blog address you know I care. By you checking it, i know you care! thanks :)
so, to ring in the new year: here is a look back at my favorite memories and pics of 2006. love you all.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Melinda! I love this slideshow! Especially the picture of you climbing along the Great Wall! You have definitely done some things that most people will not experience. Good for you! Good luck in DC, wish I were there to hang out with you! (I have definitely exceeded my exclamation point limit in this comment.)