Yes, yes, I finally found a place to live! I have been busy moving, setting things up, meeting new people etc. etc. So the room you ask? Its a 4 level town house just west of the Masonic Temple (very cool by the way!) oh and also next to the theme sake of Remember the Titans. Its a cool area, and I found a new clothing store I like called "An American in Paris" haa!
I am still getting my room together, I have the basement to myself- it is not a dungeon basement though- it is HUGE and I have my own bathroom. Downside, elephant footsteps until we get rugs and no closet. I must say though, I have made a rather cool walk in closet! I'll put pictures up soon deal?! It is coming together, all 4 of us are busy but we managed to come together (well the 3 of us) to take a trip to the lovely Ikea and.... American Idol :)
1 comment:
It sounds like you are living in a palace of sorts! Very nice. I will have to check out that store next time I am in town. Enjoy the new pad. Sounds awesome!
Post a Comment