4.30.2007

Visual DNA

So, I believe this about as much as I follow my horoscope ;) But some are correct I suppose! PS. Heidi can this count as 5 things you don't know about me!?????



if not, here we go:
1) My biggest pet peeve is when someone leaves their indicator on when getting off the highway- long clover leafs and all... of COURSE you are turning right, where else would you be going?!!!!!
2) I had the "Rock the Casbah" ringtone for a long time, until that blasted commercial came out (Americans you know what I mean). So I promptly changed it to.... Ring: David Bowie Lets Dance Text: James Bond Theme Voice Mail: Law and Order theme
3) All my favorite bands are British: Radiohead, Jamiraquoi, Keane, Police, Beatles... name the decade :) - ps. I just realized that by the way, weird eh?
4) I currently am obsessed with the O.C. re-runs (I never got into it the 1st time) I'm currently on week 3.
5) ummm..... I'm getting married?!

Just kidding, that would be a funny way to tell you though huh Heidi! :) eh, I don't know... I'm going to the Beach this week w/ my family. That's good enough for me!

NOW MY TURN TO TAG 2 PEOPLE:
CAMMOCK & DEBBIE

1 comment:

Dean and Carly said...

hey just got back from tonga, will send you an email about egypt soon. what does this tag thing mean?