5.05.2007

American Presidents'

For FHE once a month we are going to go to a new monument and actually LEARN something. so, bribe us with pizza and good weather, why not?! This week we went to the Jefferson Memorial, one of my favorites. After a very cheesy game someone gave the "lesson" and he really was an amazing man, one thing I didn't know about him? He had red hair! :)

So, in tribute to our current President (not really its just funny) here is a You Tube I happened across this week. David Letterman did 1 of these per night, the Intro 4 Famous Speeches and then a GWB clip at the end. Here is the compilation:
George Bush

P.S. I Don't hate George Bush... you just have to admit he is not that eloquent :) Look forward to more You Tubes - I'm bored at work

No comments: