9.22.2007

WHiSkeY TaNgO


Yes folks, we call it Whiskey Tango...other wise known as White Trash. Our landlord decided he wanted to redo our upstairs bathroom- in ghetto cheap style. SO, he hired a guy to come, only on Saturdays, to remodel it. This is the first day, where he decided to use our front yard as the trash bin... oh yes, a toilet, a sink... and later a bathtub. What added to the effect of said Whiskey Tango was the fact that my roommate had already let her tomato bushes grow awry (go ahead, click on the photo to get a better view, I'm not ashamed :)). No trimming... no picking... a full summer of free range growing for those puppies. Bushes so big they almost reached our main window!!! (look carefully) Sadly in this photo you can not see the LARGE LAWN CHAIR she FLIPPED over to prop up her tomato plants... this is full fledged WT here people! I think I just need a guy with a mullet BBQ in his front yard in the photo to make it complete. Oh wait, I could have- that is our next door neighbor... :)
Good news now: toilet gone, tomatoes pulled... but still only 1 bathroom :(

2 comments:

Jenny said...

so WT. I love our neighborhood, and we need to do what we can to fit in. A five LDS white girls our house doesn't fit the mold either, but we make up for it by sticking camp chairs on the front lawn etc. Good times.

Debbie said...

thanks for a good laugh. i got the full image with the mullet and bbq, ha ha.