9.05.2007

SoMe BuNnY lOvEs YoU!



Ha! So I couldn't resist the title! You may be wondering where I got all of this wonderful goodness and here is the story:
There is a Lindt outlet store near where my parents used to live, and where my dad still frequents for business. Well, it ends up their lease is up so they had to get rid of all of the chocolate. These precious things were 10 for $1!!! So, my dad knowing 1) that Easter is my fav holiday and 2) my love for European chocolate -bought approximately 20 for me
DON'T WORRY I didn't eat them all... I have given away several and taken some to work. The one stipulation I have for people I give them to is: They must be named after a messed up Hollywood star. So far in the runnings we have:

Britney Spears ( I ate her ears...she is bald after all)
K Fed
Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen
Tom Cruise
Lindsay Lohan
Angelina Jolie
Nicole Ritchie

if you can think of a good one...let me know, maybe I'll let you have one :) Plus we need a few guys names in here, girls are tragically out numbered!! Any ideas?!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Bob Saget (Somehow we came across a standup act of his the other night and he basically dropped the F bomb at least 12 times in the 2 minutes we watched it. What!???!!!)

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes -- hello, there is something obviously messed up there. I think there is a conspiracy.

Kate Moss

Okay, I have nothing else.

M. said...

kate moss... GOOD ONE! Kate Holmes too, Bob Saget, i think that is just as sad as... oh here is another- Kraemer! Thanks head :) ps... if you happen to be in UT the end of Oct... that would be fabulous bc so will I!!! (and Heath)