10.30.2007

AiRpLaNe MaGaZiNeS = cRaP

Exhibit 1:

so, if you look closely at this, it is a large, ectocooler-esque blanket that grandly declares a miracle. Miracle: you can now stay snuggly and warm AND have your arms free to play stupid video games. uh, seriously folks, wear a freakin sweatshirt!

Exhibit 2:


thoughts: if you have this much medication to pack, you probably should not be traveling.

Exhibit 3:

Save the best for last.

1) why is this girl doing the splits???? Seriously, WHAT is the point of that (except to make me laugh, a lot)

2) look at the designs... lame, lame, gay lame, stupid..and uber lame!

3) just read the description at the bottom. Hi-lar-i-ous! this replaces the comfort of slippers? hmm, range of motion vs all-in-one jammies that are "super fabulous"???

4) if your fat, it costs more, just letting you know that... just in case you want to get some for the immanent winter :)

4 comments:

The Eatons said...

As if you don't want the jammies.... excellent blog entry. i like you.

Heidi said...

That is hilarious! I love how you clipped the ads out for future reference. I know you want that video blankie.

M. said...

yeah, you caught me! :) Acutally Heidi, I thought of Nicole's little bunny suit when i saw these! lol. I still dont get why that girl is doing the splits.

modestmuse said...

Hey, back on up off the Jumpin Jammerz!!! I wish I had my old pics and a scanner handy -- a trip to my parents' is due anyway -- I will show you the best b-day (in December) present my college roommates in Iowa (unbelievably cold) gave me: adult-sized footie pajamas (Jumpin Jammerz)!!!! Most functional and hilarious gift ever! I wore through the footies :(