10.24.2007

HaPpIeSt PlAcE on EaRtH

After a week of working in Tampa, FL a coworker and I decided to rent a car and drive to Orlando (along with 2 friends that flew down to meet us) and enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth...DISNEY WORLD! well, I must admit, i think it's the second happiest because Disneyland is sooo much better! Sadly I was not the photographer of the trip, but here are a few of the good ones i got!



Jenell and I at the best hotel ever... i miss it so much! us sampling our fruit and cheese platter gift...and look, even the soap is happy!



1) entering the happiest place on earth 2) Jenell & Mel are joining the Mickey Mouse club! 3) nasty, nasty hotel- this is michael laying on his blood stained sheets since he refuses to use the clogged shower. eeewh!!!


4) aftermath of Splash Mountain 5) happy place! 6) I think Michael looks like Peter Pan!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

i have always wanted to go to disneyworld but i am happy to hear you think disneyland is better:) one day i will get there.