My Sister-in-law and I have dubbed this Christmas the "flash back to the 80's Christmas" and I'm wondering if it is the same for you???? Minus my GPS system (praise the Lord!) most of the gifts received were what we would have received 20 yrs ago! Case in Point: My nephew got an Optimus Prime

(and should I mention my brother also bought himself the old school version?!)
Gifts also included such things as a Mr. Potato Head, Rubik's cube, A "Puff the Magic Dragon" book, and then a bunch of knights and dragons (no builder bob or sponge bob square pants for this family). I can't say I mind though, and I think I have the Transformer video down. On a side note did you know they are coming out with a G.I. Joe movie next year?? I think next should be a Thundercats movie. Its the next logical step after all :). Then, they would have the toys (minus He-man/She-ra...oh and Jem- can't forget Jem) down! In fact maybe ALL of those should be movies, that would be hilarious, well odd actually. But, I REALLY do want to see Thundercats, I mean they did X-men!!! We really did live in the greatest time for cartoons. *sigh*
Below are other December doings. I hope you had a Merry Christmas, happy Boxing Day
...and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
...and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!












1 comment:
that is so funny because my boys also got transformers and it made me think of being a kid.
Post a Comment