1.15.2008

My 15 MiNuTeS oF fAmE...

was wasted on this :


Yup, that's me in the cream jacket (I still have the jacket in my closet btw) and bad hair! I about died laughing when I saw this, I didn't really think they would use this for anything!! A week into my 3rd transfer on the mission some photographers came over to the Beehive House where my companion and I were assigned with another companionship. Back then you could only take tours if you had passed off the script...which after never having been there I had not! The photographers needed people for a photo shoot so the BH coordinators gladly let us unusables, Naomi Lusch (who was a transfer behind me) and I, go! We get there and were a bit on edge when they sat us down with boys and had us act like we were eating and having a gay ol' time. Well, I think it was me who was more uncomfortable as I was put in a dating situation- I'm a missionary!-Naye was put with this old grandpa. So funny. Now, 5 yrs later... its on their website. check it out, follow the link... If you would like my autograph I'm sure I can oblige ;)

6 comments:

Debbie said...

you are famous! i feel so lucky to know you:)

Catherine said...

whatever, dude. this is only the beginning.

mangrumminute said...

I thought that was you in last month's Liahona:) Maybe early summer for a girl's reunion?

The Chan Clan said...

AHHH....HAAAA. I love it, I love it! This was so funny!!! Only on Temple Square does this happen...right? You rock, I just love it!

Bugger said...

Hey babe!
so I have been doing some under cover work for your predicament with doctors I have some recommendations from an acquaintance from when I lived there.. I'll email them to you~
That picture is freaking awesome You should be proud, now some talent scout is going to be knocking on your door!
loves

Unknown said...

that is amazing! You rocked the photoshoot!