2.13.2008

Oh CALORIES, in all their glory!

* NO these are not all mine!!! sheesh. They are mine AND Kimi's. After purchasing these, my gchat status was "Girl Scout Cookie Buyer's Remorse"- to which several people promptly offered to buy them from me. PERFECT- looking at the calorie content made me want to die. Any other takers for my 1/2? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
If not, I guess I will eat some :)

8 comments:

Lia said...

I would love to have some...I remember those from my time as a nanny. Good stuff!
Please dont eat them all by yourself, it will justz give you more ours in the GYM :-)

Unknown said...

haha... when i saw your status, i thought... oh, poor melinda. didn't buy any girl scout cookies and now regrets it. dude. live it up. there's a reason why they only come around once a year!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I might know somebody who has dreams at night about the samoas. If you sent them to me, I could give them to her. . .

Miss Amy said...

wish i could help you out my friend....but i am TOTALLY in the same boat as you!!!! yah, definitely bought too many boxes this year. i was just trying to support my local girlscouts. geez.

Unknown said...

Never dangle a box of girl scout cookies in front of a starving pregnant person! I will drive down to DC if I have to. How did I miss the girls selling them? Seriously. I really want some thin mints now.

M. said...

Serena, DONE. I have the box still on my shelf! AND I didn't know you were expecting again, Congrats!
Jess... uh if I happen to still have those when I come out next month then maybe, but that is highly unlikely! :)

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Don't worry about me, Mel, our very own girl scout showed up at the door last night and saved the day! We bought three boxes. Not because I had to have them, just because it is for such a good cause! Did you know your tips go to pay for boxes of cookies to send to the troops? So we even gave a little tip to brighten some unsuspecting soldier's day! Eat up!

Unknown said...

Seriously I am going to come to DC next week. I need to make a few purchases at the ole' temple store and thought I'd throw in a smithsonian for Lane. Maybe we can do lunch or something! Let me know if you could do it. Our week is pretty open MWF.