Amidst the fun Jess and I discovered a game--courtesy of Winnie's Leap Frog game. It was called "beat the machine". You see, this amazing learning machine has four settings: Letter, letter sound, color and song. So, being the mature people we are we tried to see if it would let us say rated PG-13 words (don't let your imaginations go wild and no judging you know you'd do the same :))... and alas after a letter or two it would giggle EVERY TIME! humans 0: technology 1. So, for all of those with little kids, my name is M-u-l-i-n-d-u (per leapfrog sound) and I fully endorse this toy!
3.18.2008
Kid Tested--Mother Proofed
Amidst the fun Jess and I discovered a game--courtesy of Winnie's Leap Frog game. It was called "beat the machine". You see, this amazing learning machine has four settings: Letter, letter sound, color and song. So, being the mature people we are we tried to see if it would let us say rated PG-13 words (don't let your imaginations go wild and no judging you know you'd do the same :))... and alas after a letter or two it would giggle EVERY TIME! humans 0: technology 1. So, for all of those with little kids, my name is M-u-l-i-n-d-u (per leapfrog sound) and I fully endorse this toy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, I look really beautiful in that Wii action shot! Thanks for that one!!! Oh, and I think our caterpillar words were a bit more than just pg-13 rated! Come on! Don't sell us short! We had to use our imaginations to come up with some of those! Miss you already!
Have it! Love it! Funny thing, my husband and I were trying to make it say funny things also, and just so you know we think it's programmed not to say certain words..we tried many times....that's how mature we are...wish I was going to the reunion...are you going?
ha! Hilarious :) Thanks for fessing up that Jess and I aren't the only ones with a sense of humor!
I'm so jealous... I wish I could have been there.
HAHA!! That is soooo funny! We have one as well and had too much fun with it. What is wrong with us!
Hey girly girl,
Thank you for your comment...so sweet. So what are you up to now...you look like your having fun. Did you going to the mission reunion? My husband and I weren't about to go but hopefully next time. Thanx again and I will let you know when something happens.
Post a Comment