I, probably like many of you, have not watched SNL for a very long time (since my senior year in high school when my friends and I watched it religiously, I believe!) But, right now it is just too much to resist. Tina Fey's impersonation of Palin is just hilarious. However, I'm a bit perplexed at the moment... Is no one else seeing what I'm seeing???
DO THEY NOT SEE THIS RESEMBLANCE??? COME ON!
p.s. If you didn't see the first one with Hillary, it's my fav


6 comments:
I agree, I don't think they did enough for Biden. He just wasn't as funny as Tina was.
First, thank you so much for the call... I'm doing alright. As best as can be expected... I was eating dinner at my Aunt and Uncle's, so I didn't hear my phone.
Second, it's SO funny that you compare him to Mr. Burns. As soon as Biden walked on stage, both my sister and I looked at each other and go "Smiiiiithers"!! hahaha.. Great minds think alike :)
Haa, Amy... glad to know that no matter the distance or time... our upbringing made us equally as cool. P.S. when DO we get to meet up? HS reunion??? I heard we need to plan that er..... wha?
Well, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one on my 10-year high school reunion planning committee! I get to plan it, but I'm not sure if I can afford to fly home for it! Did you know Curt put this SNL clip on his blog too? Here's to doing things like a maverick!
right on on the resemblance. bravo.
Miami? I live in Ft. Lauderdale. If you ever need a place to crash let me know.
Post a Comment