3.23.2009

AgE iSn'T eVeRyThiNg

So what if the Chinese culture began six millenium ago.
Or that SEA countries like India and Pakistan can trace their history back 3,000+ years.
Whoopie, the Europeans think they're sooooo cool becoming "civilized" around 45 B.C.

Yeah, so what.

If they go to their National History museums would they find all of this?



dumbo ride from Disneyland; Oscar the Grouch


false advertising "sparkling" Wizard of Oz slippers; a thugged out Kermie


Crazy Legs jacket; Ali's boxing gloves

C3Po.... and a hidden message in a leader's pocket watch?

Mmmmhhm, that's what I thought.


*This post brought to you by the letter "S" (since I went on Saturday)
and the number 5 (for fun participants: Joni, Frank, Joe, Mel, Arianne)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaah...the sarcastic wit. How I miss you Skea!

Kim said...

you are just jealous, that you dont live here!!

M. said...

psssh. of what? Tulips? Wooden clogs? Van Gogh. Puh-lease. ;)

Anonymous said...

"brought to you by the letter"...? classic.