Apparently even Trivial Pursuit is a better daughter than me. For all intents and purposes I went to bed last night REMEMBERING it was St. Paddy's Day, and I needed to dig up something green. However, in my haste to get ready this morning I totally forgot what day it was, and I dressed in my usual earth tone color--I'm in all brown, well minus the green shamrock I drew with a sharpie on my hand. The fact that I am half Irish...that didn't go over so well with the mom. :)
But, today's Trivial Pursuit card totally makes up for it?! Last summer we had the coolest intern ever and somehow a few of us started finding random facts that we would write on an unused whiteboard to see if anyone knew them. For example, did you know that Arlington County (mine) is the smallest county in the U.S.? Well, this daily ritual ballooned when I volunteered to bring in a deck from my Trivial Pursuit game. Now, basically the entire office congregates in the Comms department every morning at 9:30am for the questions. Rules of Trivial Pursuit? You do not talk about Trivial Pursuit...i kid, i kid. Rules: You can only call one question and only if you ABSOLUTELY know it; you can't put the same answer as someone else; the person that wins the previous month writes down the questions; and most important NO INTERNET USAGE! So, today I draw out the card and here are the questions (above). If you can't read my handwriting, deal with it!. Go on, see if you can get them :) HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
(ps. apparently one of my coworkers thought it was Valentine's Day)




5 comments:
Nice Fight Club reference... :)
Grits??? Thats not even an animal product. It's CORN!! lol. I go with the Chitlins. Everything else I have no idea... FUN OFFICE!!
So, I noticed in the corner you've won pretty much every month. NERD. SDS: text talk for so does she... Um, Future Shock II
I love the gun idea! You can always come to my place for food ;) Happy St. Patricks Day!
Fun!
Post a Comment