4.27.2009

AnD iN oThEr NeWs...

1. Wedding Season has officially begun. Wedding season attendance commenced with a road trip down to Richmond this weekend for Divo and Lindsay's wedding. Tons of food, tons of people, tons of fun. I even got hit on my an old man in cut off shorts at the gas station, he liked my red shoes (thanks Stephanie!) Ah, memories.

2. We apparently skipped spring because it's now so hot we have had to turn on our air conditioning. I buckled when I saw the monitor in my room reach 85 on Sunday.

3. Washing your car for the next few weeks is futile. I washed it on Saturday at 3pm and by 5pm it was covered with a fine...green...mist.

4. Vacation 1 of the summer-ish season: I leave for England/Sweden in 3 weeks...YEAH!!!!

5. I've decided to keep my blog public... for now. However, I've taken all of you off the grid--since I can read about your lives via the AMAZING Google Reader (seriously bless the people at google!) Let's say I'd appreciate the same sentiment where possible :)

5+ Oh, and new post: Paper Tigers.

Thank you, and good night.

4 comments:

Helen said...

part of me doesn't even want to bother washing my car until June. Done and done for #2. I LOVE google reader!

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Europe! Eat lots of hob nobs for me. mmmh. I know you like your tea cakes though ;)

Erin said...

Yes, where is Spring?! RRR!! I have never experienced the green mist until this year, isn't it crazy? I just wiped off my table tonight and it was completely green. Imagine my lungs by now!

Have fun in Europe!!!!

Molly said...

Paper Tigers? Eh?