you never cease to amaze me melinda!!! i want to hear about the first moment you realized that travel was a passion for you....not just a way to pass your summer vacations, or school breaks... Is there a particular trip, or moment in your life where you realized that travel and culture makes you feel whole? Happy? etc??
Unfortunately not Germany (or the Netherlands). I'm going to England for a week then on to Sweden for a week. One day I will get your way... hopefully soon ;)
3 comments:
you never cease to amaze me melinda!!! i want to hear about the first moment you realized that travel was a passion for you....not just a way to pass your summer vacations, or school breaks... Is there a particular trip, or moment in your life where you realized that travel and culture makes you feel whole? Happy? etc??
what countries are you visiting while you are here, in the better part of the world ;)
Unfortunately not Germany (or the Netherlands). I'm going to England for a week then on to Sweden for a week. One day I will get your way... hopefully soon ;)
When you coming HERE?!
Post a Comment