My shame is two fold. First, what's the oddest thing you've done to speak with a guy?...me? Open up a bank account.
When you ask? Today, on my lunch break.
Do you count it as a success that he asked me to go on a trip with him? (Don't worry, I declined. And I'll cancel the bank account in 6 months or so.)
*The second part of this "no shame" would be admitting it on my blog.
(In my defense, it's not like I went there JUST to talk to him. I had $20 in change that needed to be cashed. My boss told me that his bank converts it for free. So, I walked down to his bank on my lunch break and dumped in my coins, only to find out they were going to charge $5 to get my cash unless I was a member. I asked how much it was to open an account, he said it would cost nothing and ushered me to my desk... and I kind of just went a long with it--it's not every day I meet a guy my type! The whole time I kept thinking "what am I doing?!")
5 comments:
you kill me.
*note, it was for a GIRL. I rearranged my class schedule.
hehe, I love it! Hooray for "no shame."
I quit my french class freshmen year so I could take snowboarding even though french was supposed to be my major. i LOVED your story.
What??? He asked you out and you declined? What is wrong with you???? I know.. its a little weird that he asked you on a trip... but, go ask him out. Hell, I asked out my hubby - in fact, I asked for his number. WAY TO BE BOLD my lady. Now, take it a step further!!! he he he You could always ask him to stop by your desk/shop for a snack sometime...
Post a Comment