If I were a rat, I would fail the maze. Why am I such a creature of habit? Every day at work I grab my keys to use the restroom, even though 3 months ago they switched locks so you don't need a key. Yet every day I grab my keys, put them in the restroom door lock and then hang my head in shame when I remember I don't need them anymore!Then, when I go to the sink to wash my hands, I choose the same motion sensored sink. I put my hands under the tap to wet them then reach for the dispenser to pump soap onto my hands. Only there's a problem, the soap pump for this particular sink (yes, the one I always go to) doesn't work. I have to move one over... as I hang my head in shame.
Finally, completely annoyed that yet another day has gone by that I don't remember these details, I try to open up the back door to my office, and once again hang my head in shame because I forgot to get out my keys. {sigh} Epic Fail!
I'm trying to figure out a trick to rectify this... let me know if you have any ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment