How Old Would You Be
If You Had No Idea
How Old You Were?
I'd be 25.
Old enough to rent a car,
old enough to have a job
and old enough to have some experience behind me...
but with the wide-eyed innocence
of a whole world still out there to explore.
I'd be 25.
Old enough to rent a car,
old enough to have a job
and old enough to have some experience behind me...
but with the wide-eyed innocence
of a whole world still out there to explore.
4 comments:
probably 17. A barely ripe naive!
probably 23...done with the mish, with experience, and ready to conquer the world.
30. Plenty of life experience to quit making the really dumb mistakes, not enough experience to be too boring, money to travel, a better sense of self, prime marathon/triathlon age...and my list goes on and on.
Julie, I really like your answer. It makes me rethink mine. I do like that I've learned from my dumb mistakes. And hey, we're not over the hill--30s are the prime, right?! I just got excited for 2010 again. Although, I'm still mortified about my upcoming BDay. 29 is like being dangled over a cliff for a year before you get dropped.... macabre i know.
Post a Comment