(L-R) Clancey and Rossi; Sloane and Rossi; Beckham and Rossi
Despite the name, remember your heritage is British, young lady. If you're reading the updates about dad on my mom's blog, then this won't be much of a surprise to you. But if you're not... than you may be wondering why my niece and nephews are holding a squishy cabbage patch doll-looking thing! On Tuesday, my sister-in-law Kristie went into labor--a week and a half early--so Derek jumped on a plane from the hospital in Chicago and made it to the hospital in Charlotte one hour before this little tyke was born.
All, weighing in at a little over 7 pounds, meet Rossi Khadira Skea. If you're wondering, Rossi is after an Italian racer and footballer and Khadira after a middle eastern footballer (locale head nod from Kristie, who used to work at a middle eastern non profit group in D.C.) Rossi seems to already be getting a lot of attention from her siblings. Looking at these photos my brother sent, I'm not sure who's cheeks I want to squeeze more!
Maybe she can tempt dad to waking up and getting better a little faster?
All, weighing in at a little over 7 pounds, meet Rossi Khadira Skea. If you're wondering, Rossi is after an Italian racer and footballer and Khadira after a middle eastern footballer (locale head nod from Kristie, who used to work at a middle eastern non profit group in D.C.) Rossi seems to already be getting a lot of attention from her siblings. Looking at these photos my brother sent, I'm not sure who's cheeks I want to squeeze more!
Maybe she can tempt dad to waking up and getting better a little faster?

2 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS AUNTIE MELINDA!!! She is beautiful, and YOU KNOW i'm happy about the Italian name!!!! Yippeeee!!!!! Way to go Derek and Kristie!! :)
yeah, yeah. I figured you would :) p.s. loved your FB post. Remember the first time your fam had my fam over for dinner, and I thought the linguine with clams was a soup and I whispered to you, "how do i eat this?" ha ha.
Post a Comment