My mom went to the hospital early this morning (obviously she's having a hard time sleeping) to talk to the nurses. Apparently dad is developing fluid in his lungs. They just sent it to be tested because it may be pneumonia, which really upsets me because I've talked to a few other families in the ICU and their loved one has also developed pneumonia after being here; I really didn't want that for dad.
The swelling is also not going down at all; very frustrating. They're also going to to an ultrasound on his legs. Because of his brain injury they can't put him on blood thinner, but he's been sedentary so long they start to worry about blood clots. We'll head back over to the hospital again at 8:30am when we can see them again (changing of the guard every 12 hours from 7-8:30). I just didn't want a whole day to go by without me posting, which was time you could be more specifically praying for his recovery.
Thanks again, if you think you're prayers and fasting are unneeded, think again! We really appreciate your support.
No comments:
Post a Comment