A little a&a time was in order. This weekend the weather finally cooperated enough for my roommate to get her engagement photos taken. Alas, her original photog was out of town so I became the back-up plan, which ironically was also the name of the movie we watched Saturday night.
After the movie, we went to bed with fingers crossed that the rain would stay away long enough to get a few good shots. Indeed, it was a
Christmas Sunday miracle when we woke up. My roommate woke me up with a text saying she was jumping in the shower and I should be ready to go in an hour. After 20 minutes, I rolled out of bed, charged my camera and threw on a sweatshirt, jeans and my chucks. Then, I (and said fiance) proceeded to wait over an hour for her to get ready. Surprised? I'm not! However, despite the lag time, the weather continued to cooperate. It was a bit overcast, temps were way below 95 degrees and we even got a quiet neighborhood for shooting pics--yup, all the photos were take in our front yard or the rec center across the street.
While I'm definitely not going to steel their picture thunder, here are some we put in the
delete on contact or the
laughed so hard I spit my drink out photos (not naming names, but it did happen!)
1 comment:
You really did do an awesome job! Arianne has commented several times how glad she is to have the photos taken and to have had them turn out so well. What would we do without you to be our photog and give us great quotables? Peace and blessins...
Post a Comment