10.30.2010

EvErYtHiNg'S BeTTeR iN PiRaTe

Last month on Halloween we found out the Governor's daughter hangs out with whores
women of the night, but so does he {gasp.}
We also find out that while she's dating a slimy schemer, she's really in love with someone else.
That someone else, he used to be a pirate.

Meanwhile, the pirates are docked for the evening and attending a dinner at the governor's request.

He's trying to flush out pirates, but word of a treasure map soon changes the light-hearted
intrigue to brutal tyranny. Scheming ensues.

It even ends up with one dead, dead, really dead man...

...In a classic case of "who done it?", arguments flare, accusations occur, truth is revealed.


But none so shocking as the fact that....the governor done it!
All for some gold coins and maybe a few women.

It's always the silent types...


And that's what you missed on GLEE Thieves!

4 comments:

Miss Amy said...

this is fantastic! great fun, Mel! I want to come next time too :) You make quite the swashbuckler. Very intimidating....or something like that. ;)

SJ said...

i am SO JEALOUS of your pirate dinner
why haven't i thought of that before?!?!?!

ANJ said...

this. is. an. awesome. report.

Molly said...

I soo would have fit I. At that party - except I would have come dressed like a boy with my broom gun...