1. My former boss who checks in on me daily to make sure I'm okay
2. A friend who saw me return an AMAZING pair of shoes then went back and
bought them for me
3. Impromptu roommate pow-wow turned needed catch-up
4. A hyper little nephew who, after not seeing me for a few weeks runs up and says,
"I missed you!"
5. A successful surgery for dad
6. Hearing two nephews that continue to pray for my dad, without being prompted
7. An answered prayer for opportunities to serve
8. Friends, coworkers and acquaintances who ask about my dad and preface it with, "You don't have to tell me but I want you to know I'm thinking of you."
9. A wonderful friend who periodically sends me wasabi edemame because I can't get it in D.C.
10. Catch-up dinner with a friend since we were the last ones in town
11. Nice U.S. Airways agents who checked loads for me to save long waits or extra trips to DCA
12. Clear weather and a bump to emergency exit row
13. Walking into the kitchen to a tray of hot chocolates for me to enjoy for the week
14. Holding my newest niece without her crying--even the occasional smile
15. A new calligraphy set to help me with a 2011 goal
16. Time to clean my room/house/bathroom/laundry so I can come back to comfort
17. A quiet night to read my scriptures
18. A NICE DMV agent who actually helped me solve a problem to renew my license
19. The most ginormous inflatable reindeer lawn ornament I've ever seen
(the backside of which faces DKS kitchen window)
20. A Wii art session
21. A decorated Christmas tree
22. Lame jokes in Christmas crackers
23. A warm bed to sleep in
24. Homemade pillowcases
25. Peace the spirit brings
2. A friend who saw me return an AMAZING pair of shoes then went back and
bought them for me
3. Impromptu roommate pow-wow turned needed catch-up
4. A hyper little nephew who, after not seeing me for a few weeks runs up and says,
"I missed you!"
5. A successful surgery for dad
6. Hearing two nephews that continue to pray for my dad, without being prompted
7. An answered prayer for opportunities to serve
8. Friends, coworkers and acquaintances who ask about my dad and preface it with, "You don't have to tell me but I want you to know I'm thinking of you."
9. A wonderful friend who periodically sends me wasabi edemame because I can't get it in D.C.
10. Catch-up dinner with a friend since we were the last ones in town
11. Nice U.S. Airways agents who checked loads for me to save long waits or extra trips to DCA
12. Clear weather and a bump to emergency exit row
13. Walking into the kitchen to a tray of hot chocolates for me to enjoy for the week
14. Holding my newest niece without her crying--even the occasional smile
15. A new calligraphy set to help me with a 2011 goal
16. Time to clean my room/house/bathroom/laundry so I can come back to comfort
17. A quiet night to read my scriptures
18. A NICE DMV agent who actually helped me solve a problem to renew my license
19. The most ginormous inflatable reindeer lawn ornament I've ever seen
(the backside of which faces DKS kitchen window)
20. A Wii art session
21. A decorated Christmas tree
22. Lame jokes in Christmas crackers
23. A warm bed to sleep in
24. Homemade pillowcases
25. Peace the spirit brings
2 comments:
I think if I had hours to spare, I would just read your blog. Or, I could just get on the computer more and update myself every so often. (o: Anyways, point is...I just love you! I watched Joy to the World and I just started crying, such timeless memories. Big xoxo to you!
Merry Christmas! This post was very nice, I hope you have a wonderful rest of the vacation.
Post a Comment