12.27.2010

We Be GanGsTa!

Could have been anywhere
Top: James Baccardo, Monica Pitts, Chris Sykes, Jen Johns, Amy Scerra.
Bottom: Mike Graham, Moi, Chucky Burnham


BEST Facebook tag of 2010 happened on the 11th hour. I logged onto my email a few hours ago to find a STREAM of emails commenting on a new photo I was tagged in. Considering it was coming from the high school boyfriend, (who nearly ten years later, I recently got back in touch with) I was uber curious what kind of photo he was putting up! I logged on and just started LAUGHING. We really were a motley crew.

These people helped create some of the best memories of my youth. To be honest, I don't even remember when this photo was taken because we were always doing weird things. It could have been Youth Conference, the Multi-Stake conference, Road Show... I have no recall. However, what I do recall is that despite the fact that we were all so different, we accepted and brought out the best in each other. As I've gotten older, I've realized what a (rare) blessing it is to have people who really know and accept us (good and bad) for who we really are! So Mike, big hug and thanks for the tag. Ah, memories, I really want an upstate reunion right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great times!... fond memories!...how fast the clock has ticked away. Glad your Dad is recovering so well. We keep praying for him & your Mom.
With love, Sis.B

Miss Amy said...

haha!! This photo gets me every time. I should start posting some of our old gems...since I'm at home and have full, unrestricted access to our zillions of high school photo books!! muuahahaha. Oh yah...I was like the most awkward one. maybe not. ;)

We really were so loving and accepting of everyone around us. There was nobody 'not cool enough' or 'too different' or too weird to hang out with us. Let us continue to be that way. I think it probably helped that we were most likely the weirdest of them all...but in a good way, of course. :) love you chloe!

Unknown said...

This is amazing! I love it!