Dear Screwtape, you and your minions are NOT allowed in my 2011. Yesterday at church I took the opportunity to tune out football-based gospel principle analogies to finally write down--and thus commit--to my 2011 goals. So here they are, my varied goals in succinct form. I took Luke 2:52 as my inspiration for the various categories and, while some are a bit loftier than others, what's life without a bit of challenge? I guess as they say, the devil's in the details. However, since I wrote these at church let's hope he stays out of my details!You'll notice in the bottom, right corner our ward theme, "Lengthen Your Stride." It struck a chord with me; I consider it a positive motivator for the things I'd like to accomplish this year. Because written down or not, none of these things are going to happen if I stick with the status quo, if I keep doing the same thing and expect different results... I mean, didn't someone say that was the definition of madness?
1 comment:
you WILL SHINE this year. 2011 is your year. I feel it.
Post a Comment