If you take it, they'll bring more. I was taught at an early age that you should be prepared for anything. And when they mention "anything" they mostly mean those disasters where there is no food, no electricity... and in my mind I envision having to pack everything in a backpack and flee my city. Morbid... maybe. As part of my 72 hour kit, whenever I travel I take the toiletries home with me. They're small, they're free and they work.
So when I was in Ft. Lauderdale for work last week, every day I would set aside the shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap and toothpaste to eventually take home. The cleaning lady must have felt like donating to my cause (or thought I had bad hygiene) because even though I had a few of each on the edge of the counter, I came home one night to two new sets of everything. Yup, I now think this portion of my kit is done for awhile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment