Instead of "I Heart NY", it should be "I Eat NY" because that's basically what I did this weekend. Walk and Eat. The American form of tapas, perhaps?
I'm not a hipster with the newest iphone. I therefore don't "stamp" or "check in" to every place I eat or go for my FB friends to view. Not saying I would do it if i had an iphone (or that it's a bad thing for those who do it). I guess I'm just a little less {cough} narcissistic about my time. BUT if I were to do it, this is what my recent weekend in NYC would look like:
Best view off a bus: Madison Square Garden--33rd and 7th
with Marta Slawska and Amber Jensen
Yoga Gear Perusing--@ Lulu Lemon, Columbus Square
YSA Drop in--@ LDS Chapel, Columbus Square
Meandering Manhattan: [stamp] Time Square, [stamp] 7th Ave
Checked into 80s hotel--@ Millennium, UN Plaza with 3 other people
Free yogurt for me!--@ Pinkberry, Mulberry street with
Marta Slawska, Amber Jensen, Emily Kruszynski and Rob Smith.
with Marta Slawska and Amber Jensen
Yoga Gear Perusing--@ Lulu Lemon, Columbus Square
YSA Drop in--@ LDS Chapel, Columbus Square
Meandering Manhattan: [stamp] Time Square, [stamp] 7th Ave
Checked into 80s hotel--@ Millennium, UN Plaza with 3 other people
Free yogurt for me!--@ Pinkberry, Mulberry street with
Marta Slawska, Amber Jensen, Emily Kruszynski and Rob Smith.
Enjoying feminist decor and Panna Cotta rice pudding--@ Rich to Riches,
Mulberry Street with 4 other people
Mulberry Street with 4 other people
Almost Tapa'd Out--@ Cafe Habana Restaurant, Prince Street
with Rob Smith, Amber Jensen and two other people.
with Rob Smith, Amber Jensen and two other people.
Laughing over I Lego NY book--@ Mc Nally Jackson bookstore, 52 Prince street
My NYC Mecca--@ The Strand, 828 Broadway
Best Hot Chocolate this Side of Europe--@ Max Brenner, 841 Broadway with 4 other people
Best Hot Chocolate this Side of Europe--@ Max Brenner, 841 Broadway with 4 other people
Best OPI Selection (and single mingle)--@ Duane Reade, Union Square
Sunday Bunch Goodness--@ Amy's Bread, Chelsea Market with 2 other people
My Friend Runs Like Phoebe--@ Central Park with
Amber Jensen, Marta Slawska and 2 other people
People Watching Glory--@ 5th Ave with 4 other people
Amber Jensen, Marta Slawska and 2 other people
People Watching Glory--@ 5th Ave with 4 other people
Birthday Snack for the Road--from Magnolia Bakery, 200 Columbus Avenue
Home and with Food Baby--@ Mt. Ida Ave, with 2 other people
2 comments:
That is totally my kind of fun. Blood Orange is my favorite! I had mine topped with blood oranges...I was in heaven!
Soooo funny. Pretty sure I was trying to decode texting on your phone at Max Brenner. Haha.
Yummmmm. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment