Multitaskers, they're everywhere. Some jog and surf the net. Some jog and talk. Some talk on the phone and cook food. Some eat food while they watch t.v. Others eat food while they drive a car. Some drive a car while they apply make-up. Others apply make-up while they sing. Some sing when they drive a car. Others drive a car while they listen to books (that they don't have time to read.) Some read and walk. All walk and talk. Some walk and text (how successfully, I don't know.) Some text in meetings. Some listen in meetings and doodle. Others doodle and listen to music. Some listen to music and work. Some work and watch Netflix. Some watch Netflix and fold clothes. Me? I pick out clothes and brush my teeth. Or I brush my teeth as I shower. Yeah, I think just standing around brushing your teeth is nuisance.

2 comments:
I wish I wasn't paid to multi-task. I hate it. I love being able to focus on one thing at a time.... Studies show you're more productive. Except when brushing your teeth. I agree, something else needs to be done than stand around and look at yourself splashing toothpaste bits onto the mirror.
When I first glanced at this, I thought... "Oh my gosh! You cut your hair!!!" Then I realized that isn't you... it doesn't look a thing like you.... he he
Post a Comment