3.14.2011

OrAnGe YoU gLaD yOu WeRe A cOuGaR?

It could only get better if they did some Ali G Commercials. If He Got Game, Hoop Dreams, Above the Rim, Rudy, Water Boy and a myriad of other tv/movies aren't proof enough that Americans LOVE college sports, please witness the month of March.

March is here and I'm now doing a college basketball bracket group with several of my friends. Now, I care more about basketball than ever cared about football (hello childhood of NBA Inside Stuff, games of hoops for FHE, and every Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley movie available on VHS.) Yet, even common sense goes slightly out the window when it comes to college basketball--that's the fun of making your own bracket! Of course I still follow a similar logic as my football teams, but I have a much more vested interest... and I'll actually watch the games and like it.

If you look closely at my bracket above, I have the school I went to (BYU co/ Jimmer) pitted against the school I almost went to (Syracuse co/ goooo orangemen!) That would be the best. game. ever.

Bring on March Madness!

No comments: