bus stop to metro stop
pencil/pen to dictaphone
five-subject notebook to laptop
school lunches to packed dinners
free nights to heaps of homework
writing for fun to writing because I have to
editing for my job to editing so I don't get an F
(don't worry, still working full time!)
using $ on travel to using $ on tuition
BS to MS
yup, I'm finally going back to school to get a
bona fide master's degree in
International Commerce and Policy.
If you're wondering what that is, it's an MBA/IR degree
...without having to take the GMAT. :)
Yay, here goes nothing (and my social life)!
Not everybody's mascot can look this good in tights
pencil/pen to dictaphone
five-subject notebook to laptop
school lunches to packed dinners
free nights to heaps of homework
writing for fun to writing because I have to
editing for my job to editing so I don't get an F
(don't worry, still working full time!)
using $ on travel to using $ on tuition
BS to MS
yup, I'm finally going back to school to get a
bona fide master's degree in
International Commerce and Policy.
If you're wondering what that is, it's an MBA/IR degree
...without having to take the GMAT. :)
Yay, here goes nothing (and my social life)!
Not everybody's mascot can look this good in tights
3 comments:
Truth be told...glad it is you and not me. When I finished my degree I pledged to do nothing for a grade ever again. I still feel strongly the same. However, I give you props! You will do great!
I'm toying with the idea of getting my masters. Because Kolby's on staff with ISU, I could take classes for $5 a credit. But my children may have killed all of my brain cells. I'm scared. So good for you!
GOOD FOR YOU!!! Proud of you chica!!!!!! :) :) :) Where? How? When?
Post a Comment