11.17.2011

B PoSiTiVe

I follow Ellen DeGeneres on Twitter. You can judge if you'd like, but she's funny so why wouldn't I? I also follow Stephen Colbert, the Onion and someone who pretends to be Snape from Harry Potter.

Well earlier this week Ellen had a joke that said, "what was the pessimists blood type ? A: B Negative." Awesome. The same can be said about an optimist, right? "What was the optimist's blood type? A: B positive!"

In that spirit I've compiled a few things that have made my week as I attempt to B Positive (as opposed to my usually neutral O Negative):


Not photographed: Trader Joe's opening across the street from my office (and down from Pinkberry... seriously should move to Clarendon.) Yoga, and 70 F weather.

hope you're having a good week. It's almost Friday! Or if you're a Twihard, 24hrs until you get to watch the movie! Please go Thursday at midnight so that on Friday my friends and I can enjoy it.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

That bowl does look like quite the jackpot find from Goodwill. Props!