4.28.2012

My LiFe iN aN iNsTaNt

Or in this case, four months in an Instagram. I apparently downloaded Instagram on my iphone and never realized it. One day in January I was sitting on my friends bed chatting and she mentioned that she followed me and I thought..."come again?!" I looked it up on my phone and sure enough, I had followers!

Thus, began my foray into Instagram. You may call it hipster but I really like it; it's like tweeting but for people who like photos! PLUS then it takes care of my twitter account (and even Facebook should I want) and just seems a bit more personable to me. I think that is demonstrated by the fact that since January I've posted 9 times on Facebook but 42 times on Instagram. And here they are, enjoy the visual catch-up of my life!

1 comment:

NL said...

BOBAs!!!

I miss those.