...than what's the point?! If you're going to live in a place that has an exorbitantly high cost of living, it's for a reason. Mostly because the ocean is at your door, it's a financial capital or simply has loads of really interesting things happening, right? I'd say people move to D.C. to be "in the thick of things." You know, for political schmoozing, policy making or, for example, when the iconic Spaceship Discovery flies over the Capitol on its way to greener pastures at the Air & Space Museum in Dulles.The question is then, WHY did I miss it?! Oh, because I was in charge of doing the whole communications budget for next year. Grrr. Alas, I'll just be jealous of everyone's photos on Facebook, like these two I stole from my friend Kyle who works on the Hill.


1 comment:
That is pretty cool: )
Post a Comment