8.14.2012

Serindipilicoius

Ever since that cheesy movie that I can't even remember the plot to came out, all the women I know have been obsessed with going to Serendipity in NYC. Well, always the NYC follower, D.C. got it's own little cafe in hipster Georgetown. On a much needed girls night out, Chareese, Shandi and I decided to go to a movie in Georgetown. We wanted to grab a quick bite and since I'd never experienced it and there was NO wait we jumped at the chance. I'm to critic, but food, average TGIF food fare and the not-to-be-missed frozen hot chocolate: not bad, but i'd rather waste my calories on macaroons or a (frozen) Lindt chocolate bar. Company however: 10 out of 10.

*Even better was when we went in to see The Artist (a silent film) and we didn't realize it had started 30 minutes early and went in talking REALLY loudly. Then quickly ran out embarrassed (and giggling.)

No comments: